Monday, October 15, 2007

The First Time I Spoke to the Whole Class draft~2

The first time I spoke to the whole class. It happened on a summer day when I was a fifth grade primary school student. One day, our teacher pronounced an essential thing which was we had to read the text a loud tomorrow. What a terrible news for me. Because I had never spoken to the whole class before. It made me very nervous and I didn't know what I can do tomorrow.The teacher walked into class and it is time for us to read the text a loud. For a while, it was my turn to platform. I walked very slowly to the platform, my hands were sweaty. Everybody looked at me, finally I stood on the platform. I started speaking to the whole class for 3 minutes and I turned back to my seat.My face became red and my heart beat very fast. But it really exciting and I will never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home