Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"Making Decisions--draft~2"

Growing up means making my own decisions. I think that I am old enough to be responsible for my own decisions. I am not a little and innocent girl anymore.I evolve separateness instead of depending on other people. Therefore, I should start to learn not only how to make my own decisions but also be responsible for it.
The hardest decision that I ever made was to think which senior high school I wanted to enter. From the beginning, my mom disagreed on my advice. She wanted me to enter senior high school but I wanted to enter vocation senior high school.Nevertheless she still took my advice, and I started my new life.

1 Comments:

Blogger gimliong said...

Growing up means making my own decisions. I think that I am old enough to be responsible for my own decisions. I am not a little and innocent girl anymore.I evolve separateness instead of depending on other people. Therefore, I should start to learn not only how to make my own decisions but also being responsible for it.


The hardest decision that I ever made was to decide which senior high school I wanted to enter. From the beginning, my mom disagreed on my choice. She wanted me to enter senior high school but I wanted to enter vocation senior high school. Nevertheless, she still took my advice, and I started my new life.


* 第二段內容似乎看不出是個難決定的事,只是同不同意,然後接受,艱難決定的情形完全毫無描述。

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home