Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Autobiography--draft 1~ paragraph 3,4

I had been a deputy class leader for three years in my junior high school.
It’s a tiring job but I learn a lot from it. For example I know how to communicate with people and deal with many things. Although it made me feel very tired, I still persisted in this job.
I won a prize which is the match of the composition in my junior high school. This match was held by Tainan Municipal Government. I was so surprised that I could get this prize. But I still feel very happy. It let me feel more confident and ardor in write article. This two experiences let me learn many things and skill from it.

In the near future, I want to go to university. There are too many things that not only should know but also I don’t know. After learning these things can help me get good job. And I want to be a writer someday . Because of my hobby. I like to write articles and poems in Chinese. Oneday I hope my dream will come true.

7 Comments:

Blogger Phoebe Lee said...

"I know how to communicate with people and deal with many things."
最好不要用things,可以用一些具體的事情

"There are too many things that not only should know but also I don’t know." 這句怪怪的

6:54 AM  
Blogger Dora said...

"For example I know how to communicate with people and deal with many things."
You should add a "," behind the "For example".

"I was so surprised that I could get this prize. But I still feel very happy."
You can write "I was so surprised that I could get this prize, and I feel very happy." Because "But" is strange.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

"This two experiences let me learn many things and skill from it.""This" should change to "These".
"Because of my hobby. I like to write articles and poems in Chinese." Between "hobby" and "I" should add "," not "."
"Oneday I hope my dream will come true.""Oneday" should change to "One day".

7:34 PM  
Blogger 美萱 said...

"In the near future, I want to go to university. " change to " In the near future, I want to go go universities."
"There are too many things that not only should know but also I don’t know."change to " There are so many things that I should know but I don't."

7:45 PM  
Blogger candy said...

Just do your best to let your dream come true.^ ^

7:48 PM  
Blogger  said...

"It let me feel more confident and ardor in write article." You have to change the word which is "in".
university 要加冠詞。
Wish you!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Fanny said...

With dreams, people can achieve greatness.
you will success!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home