Friday, February 23, 2007

A trip to Anping

Today was very warm and sunny.
I went to Anping with my friend.
We went to there by bus.
First, we went to visit Anping castle.
Because of our ID.We are admitted free.
I really proud of that I live in Tainan.
It's very beautiful and archaic.
Secondly, we went to shopping in old street.
It have many things such as drink,eat,toy.....
Least,we went to tree house.
We were very lucky.
We just looked people who were cosplaying.
It make me felt funny and fresh.
Today was very plenum and happly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dora said...

"Today was very warm and sunny."
"was" should change to "is".

7:47 PM  
Blogger 美萱 said...

"Least,we went to tree house." can change into " At the end, we went to tree house."
After the day, you have a great memory.
Congratulations!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home