Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Learning English---draft 1

It is hard for me to learn English. Although I am interested in English,
I still think to learn English is hard. There are three reasons.
First, I am not good at memorize words.

Because I don't know much about K.K.phonetic symbol.
Second, I can not understand grammar very crystal.
It is not simple. Third, I can't write correct sentences.
Because of the two points upward. Rome wasn't built in a day.
I want to improve my English. So, I'll try my best to do the best work.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dora said...

1."First, I am not good at memorize words. Because I don't know much about K.K.phonetic symbol."
2."It is not simple. Third, I can't write correct sentences.
Because of the two points upward."
1 and 2: The two sentences can write together.

7:37 PM  
Blogger 美萱 said...

"I still think to learn English is hard" can change into " I still think that learning English is hard."

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

"First, I am not good at memorize words. Because I don't know much about K.K.phonetic symbol." can change into "First, I am not good at memorize words, because I don't know much about K.K.phonetic symbol."

7:54 PM  
Blogger Fanny said...

You must spent much time learning English.
Cheer up! You can do it!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Let us hurray together.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home