Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tony's Bad Grade----draft 2

Today when I went home. I saw my brother and father were in the living room. The man who sat on the chair is my father .And the boy that stood by my father is my older brother Tony.I heard my father shouted with Tony . He said that Tony what a bad grade you got.He stood in that ashamedly by a face. Because of his bad grade, my father was very angry,Tony promised he will not only work harder but also get high grade next time.My father did not look so angry. Finally he ate dinner with whole family.

1 Comments:

Blogger gimliong said...

Today when I went home, I saw my brother and father were in the living room. The man who sat on the chair is my father .And the boy that stood by my father is my older brother Tony. I heard my father shout to Tony . He said to Tony what a bad grade he got. He stood there ashamedly. Because of his bad grade, my father was very angry. Tony promised not only to work harder but also to get high grade next time, and my father did not look so angry. Finally, he ate dinner with whole family as usual.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home