Wednesday, May 02, 2007

"Autobiography--draft 2~ paragraph 3,4

I had been a deputy class leader for three years in my junior high school.It’s a tiring job but I learn a lot from it. For example I know how to communicate with people and deal with many things. Although it made me feel very tired, I still persisted in this job.I won a prize which is the match of the composition in my junior high school. This match was held by Tainan Municipal Government. I was so surprised that I could get this prize,and I feel very happy. It let me feel more confident and ardor in write article. This two experiences let me learn many things and skill from it.

In the near future, I want to go to the university. There are too many things that I should know but I don’t know. After learning these things can help me get good job. And I want to be a writer someday . Because of my hobby. I like to write articles and poems in Chinese. One day I hope my dream will come true.

1 Comments:

Blogger gimliong said...

I had been a vice class leader for three years in my junior high school. It’s a tiring job, but I learn a lot from it. For example, I know how to communicate with people and deal with interpersonal relationships. Although it made me feel very tired, I still persisted in this job. Besides, I won a prize in the composition contest in my junior high school. This contest was held by Tainan Municipal Government. I was so surprised that I could get this prize, and I felt very happy. It helped me feel more confident and ardor in writing articles. This two experiences let me learn many skills from it.

In the near future, I want to go to the university. There are too many that I should know but I don’t know. After learning these, hopefully they can help me get good jobs. And I want to be a writer someday because I like to write articles and poems in Chinese. Some day I hope my dream will come true.


* 標點符號後空一格space。
* 少用things,改以寫出具體字詞。

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home