Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Making Decisions--draft~1

Growing up means making my own decisions. I think that I am old enough to be responsible for my own decisions. I am not a little and innocent girl anymore.
I evolve separateness and can not to depend on other people. Therefore, I should start to learn not only how to make my own decisions but also responsible for it.

The hardest decision that I ever made was to think which senior high school I wanted to enter. From the beginning my mom disagreed on my advice. She wanted me to enter senior high school but I wanted to enter vocation senior high school.
Nevertheless she still took my advice, and I started my new life.

5 Comments:

Blogger 美萱 said...

"I evolve separateness and can not to depend on other people."-->"I evolve separateness and can not depend on other people."
"but also responsible for it.
"-->"but also be responsible for it."

9:02 AM  
Blogger Fanny said...

"From the beginning my mom disagreed on my advice"
maybe you can plus ","
"From the beginning, my mom disagreed on my advice"

7:30 PM  
Blogger candy said...

a little >>> "a child"

I evolve separateness and can not to depend on other people. >>>and 後面沒有主詞好像怪怪的

7:45 PM  
Blogger Dora said...

"I should start to learn not only how to make my own decisions but also responsible for it."--> "but also be responsible for them." is better.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

"I evolve separateness and can not to depend on other people." change into "I evolve separateness instead of depending on other people." is better.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home