Tuesday, January 01, 2008

My Favorite Season ~draft 1

My favorite season is Fall. First, I like the voice which people step on the leaves. The voice is tremendous and make me feel great. Second, I like the scenery in Fall. The most beautiful scenery in Fall is maple leaves. Especialy when the maple leaves are dropping. Last, I can eat much tasty food. Much food begin be saled in Fall. So, in Fall I can eat much delicious food that I can't eat in other season. Because of these three reasons, my favorite season is Fall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dora said...

1.Fall-->fall
2.The voice is tremendous and make me feel great.-->makes
3.Especialy-->Especially,

4:33 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

"Much food begin be saled in Fall." should change to "Much food begin be sold in fall."

2:26 AM  
Blogger Fanny said...

"I can't eat in other season."
"season"→"seasons"

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home